The Church of England, its archbishops, bishops, clergy and leaders are committed to safeguarding as an integral part of the life and ministry of the Church. At St Andrews we take our safeguarding responsibilities seriously.
OUR INCUMBENT IS:
Rev. Claire Goode
OUR SAFEGUARDING COORDINATORS ARE:
Louise Holland (Children)
Paul Langley (Adults)
Or leave a message on the office number which will be forwarded to the appropriate person:
If you have concerns about possible abuse (including allegations):
1. In an emergency, respond immediately. Call 999 for the emergency services.
2. Consult the person to whom you are responsible e.g. leader of your group, or the Safeguarding Coordinator, or your incumbent.
3. Decide together whether to seek advice or to make an immediate referral.
4. Make a record of what happened, your concerns and your actions. Sign and date it and pass it on to the Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser.
Jubilee House, Westgate, Southwell, Nottingham, NG25 0JH. Tel: 01636 871200
Other contact numbers:
- NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL Children’s & Adult Social Care: 0300 500 8080/out of hours 0300 456 4546
- NOTTINGHAM CITY COUNCIL SOCIAL CARE:- Children: 0115 876 4800/0115 876 5600 Adults: 0300 131 0300 (out of hours 0115 876 1000)
- SOUTH YORKSHIRE: Children 01302 737 777 Adults 01302 737 391
- POLICE: Non-emergency 101